Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daily chocolate may keep the heart doctor away - CNN.com

Chocolate was never bad for you it was the spin that it was given. I have savored organic dark chocolate for decades, a small piece after lunch and dinner gives me my daily good fat. One of 5 good fats (MUFA) that we should eat daily, full of antioxidants, magnesium, and many other nutrients and keeps the weight off by not wanting cakes or cookies. To reap the benefits, it has to be of a good quality, read the label, no artificial ingredients and pure chocolate. This is nothing new to those that are into alternative health, just the mainstream is now catching on. I'm 54 and fit as a 20 yr old, go to the gym 3x a week, eat a Mediterranean diet and do not eat anything that is made with chemicals or processed foods. I may be the exception to a typical American, but I'm healthy.

Maybe next they will discover that we have known for years, the whole egg is good for you and fluoride is poison!

Posted via email from Exotic Chocolate Tasting

No comments: